So what has been on my sewing table as of late? Well quite a bit actually. I have been in a sewing slump but I think I am starting to crawl out of it now. It all started with my favorite shirtwaist pattern and some bright and colorful thrifted cottons. Then using the same patterns with some alterations I took out my drapey fabrics for some more fancy designs. Its amazing what you can do with one pattern. First is my cotton shirtwaist in peach and green cotton. The peachy colored cotton was a thrifted find from this summer and it happened to be an exact match to some vintage buttons in my stash. Sadly I did not have enough of the pink for a full dress and I had to add in something else to make it all happen. Enter the green cotton. The green was from my moms sewing box and worked perfectly. I was a little hesitant about the peach and green but it just works.
Small update and announcement here. . .I lost all my files and PDFs when my computer hard drive took a crash. Which means I also lost my PDF Lutteloh ruler and all of my digital Lutterloh books too. As for the ruler, I need to make a new file, scan it and turn it into a sharable PDF which takes time for me to do. Technology is not my strong point so if you have contacted me for a ruler and have not gotten one that is why. You can still find it online in other places. . .Just not here for the moment. When I get to a new ruler I will let you all know.